Blade Runner 2049 (R)
Thirty years after the events of the first film, a new blade runner, LAPD Officer K, unearths a long-buried secret that has the potential to plunge what's left of society into chaos. K's discovery leads him on a quest to find Rick Deckard, a former LAPD blade runner who has been missing for 30 years.
2 hr. 44 min.
Opened October 6th, 2017
Starring: Ryan Gosling
Ana de Armas
Directed by: Denis Villeneuve
SELECT A LOCATION
- Alamance Crossing Stadium 16 - Burlington
- Citadel Mall Stadium 16 with IMAX - Charleston
- Northridge Cinema 10 - Hilton Head Island
- Northwoods Stadium Cinema - North Charleston
- Governor's Crossing 14 - Sevierville
Please select a location to view available showtimes