Our re-opening plan is listed below.
The Governor's Crossing Theater is now open!
The Twin County-Galax will open on 7/3.
We expect both South Carolina and North Carolina theaters to open up by 7/17.
All openings are subject to change as we are being advised by the State Governor’s.
Here is what you can expect when we get reopened.
Ticket Purchasing Experience:
All tickets for Southeast Cinemas can be purchased through our free app, available for download through Apple App Store and Google Play. This reduces touchpoints or person to person contact when entering the theatre, as your tickets will be stored on the app and available to be scanned from your phone.
In-Theater Experience (Sanitation):
Before and after every feature, chairs, armrests, handrails, door handles and cup holders are cleaned and sanitized. These items are verified by management prior to seating the next feature. All staff is required to wear masks and practice a high level of hygiene & sanitation at all times.
Overall Theater Sanitation:
Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of any touched surfaces, such as door handles, tables, chairs, concession stations, and restrooms will occur throughout the facility. Doors are propped open where possible to provide easy and touchless access. Hand sanitizer, soap and water, or similar disinfectant are readily available to associates and guests.
All theater associates are screened before each shift. This screening includes a temperature check, symptoms check, questionnaire regarding exposure to anyone who has shown symptoms, and a signed document attesting they were checked, and all information given is true & accurate.
Suggested Customer Guidelines for COVID-19:
The following are minimum recommended health protocols for all movie theater customers based on guidance from the CDC and state governments. These minimum health protocols are not a limit on the health protocols that individuals may adopt. Individuals are encouraged to adopt additional protocols consistent with their specific needs and circumstances to help protect the health and safety of us all.
- Maintain at least 6 feet separation from other individuals who are not attending the movie together. If such distancing is not feasible, other measures such as face covering, hand hygiene, cough etiquette, cleanliness, and sanitation should be rigorously practiced.
- Self-screen before going into a movie theater for any of the following new or worsening signs or symptoms of possible COVID-19: cough, shortness of breath, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, feeling feverish or a temperature in excess of 100.0, and known contact with a person is lab confirmed to have COVID-19
- Wash or disinfect hands upon entering a movie theater and after any interaction with employees, other customers, or items in the movie theater.
- Consistent with the actions taken by many individuals across the state, consider wearing cloth face coverings (over the nose and mouth) when entering a movie theater, or when within 6 feet of another person who is not a member of the individual’s household. If available, individuals should consider wearing non-medical grade face masks.
- Individuals aged 65 or older are at a higher risk of COVID-19. To the extent possible, avoid contact within 6 feet with individuals aged 65 and older. Individuals aged 65 and older should stay at home as much as possible.
- Wash or sanitize hands after any transactions.