A giant great white shark arrives on the shores of a New England beach resort and wreaks havoc with bloody attacks on swimmers until a part-time sheriff teams up with a marine biologist and an old seafarer to hunt the monster down.
2 hr. 04 min.
Opened June 1st, 1975
Starring: Roy Scheider
Directed by: Steven Spielberg
SELECT A LOCATION
- Citadel Mall Stadium 16 - Charleston
- Northridge Cinema 10 - Hilton Head Island
- Northwoods Stadium Cinema - North Charleston
- Governor's Crossing 14 - Sevierville
- Twin County Cinemas III - Galax
Please select a location to view available showtimes